$1,800 – $2,000 a month
- Drive safely along designated routes
- Provide safe and pleasant journey for passengers
- Ensure proper care of buses
- Check the bus tires, lights, and oil when needed for basic maintenance.
- Must be punctual and on time
- Friendly personality
- Valid vocational and class 4 driving license
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or contact us at 91014733 / 91014511.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,800.00 – $2,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
$3,000 – $4,800 a month
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
Job TitleBus driverOccupationBus DriverJob Description & Requirements
Multiple work locationsSGD 3,000- SGD 4,800Joining bonus of $500 after 6 months!Bonus paid out yearly
includedJob Scope You may be assigned to any of the service depending on job natureProvide transportation for workers or students
Providing shuttle service
Job RequirementsRequire Singapore Class 4 Driving Licence AND Bus Driving Vocational Licence (BDVL)
Well versed in Singapore roads
At least 2 years of driving Class 4 vehicles experience
Working hours 6 days a week
different service have different working hours
Those without resumes may dial 90920192 Additional Information
Career Level Non-Executive Qualification Primary/Secondary School/O Level Years of Experience 2 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Others , General Work
Class 3 School Bus Driver
$1,500 – $2,000 a month
Full Job Description
Bus services in transporting corporation employee, school students or any other ad-hoc services.
Job Description and Requirements
1) Responsible to job/duties assigned and strictly adhere transportation route schedules instructed by operation team.
2) Provide duties to ferry passengers/students at pre-assigned pick up point(s) and timing(s) including disposal and ad-hoc services.
3) Ensure all traffic rules and regulations are in compliance with driving standards and requirement.
4) Experience in transportation/bus services with good knowledge of driving a heavy vehicle.
5) Ensure vehicles maintenance and cleanliness of the assigned vehicle.
6) Possess valid Class 3 Driving License with Bus Driver Vocational license (BDVL).
7) Have good interpersonal skills, strong initiative, positive attitude, and team oriented.
- 5 days work week
- For applicants who is able to start in short notice is an advantage.
- Prior working experience is an advantage
- Confirmation depends on the availability of carpark due to height restriction of the vehicle height.
- Aged senior citizen is welcome to join our company.
$3,000 – $6,000 a month
Full Job Description
1) Drives bus to transport passengers over specified routes to local or distant points according to time schedule: Assists passengers with baggage and collects tickets or cash fares.
2) Regulates heating, lighting, and ventilating systems for passenger comfort.
3) Complies with local traffic regulations.
4) Reports delays or accidents.
5) Records cash receipts and ticket fares.
6) May make repairs and change tires.
7) May inspect bus and check gas, oil, and water before departure.
8) May load or unload baggage or express checked by passengers in baggage compartment.
9) May transport pupils between pickup points and school and be designated Bus Driver, School.
10) May drive diesel or electric powered transit bus to transport passengers over established city route and be designated Motor-Coach Driver; Trolley-Coach Driver.
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
Looking for a rewarding career that fits your schedule? Join our team of award-winning bus captains and Operations Team!
We are looking for responsible bus captains(20+ seaters) to provide outstanding service in transporting people between various places—mainly between schools and homes. Core working timing is 6am-9am, 1pm-5pm, Mon-Fri, school term. Suitable for retirees or those who do not want a hectic job schedule.
The main duties of a bus captain are as follows:
- Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations
- Follow a planned route according to a time schedule
- Ensure that the trips stay on schedule
- Ensure the safety of passengers both onboard the bus and when alighting
- Obey traffic laws
- Follow procedures to ensure passenger safety
- Keep passengers safe
- Perform basic maintenance (check the bus tires, lights, and oil)
- Keep the bus clean and presentable to the public
- Report all incidences and traffic disruptions to HQ
- May be required to work on Sat/Sun/PH, depending on your allocated trips and your desired income levels.