Position Title: Community mobilizer
Acbar Jobs in Badghis 2023 – Jobs in Badghis
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per MPO’S Salary Scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||4|
|Organization:||Movement for Protection Organization(MPO)|
|Years of Experience:||1- 2 years’ experience working with communities|
|Contract Duration:||8 Months|
|Education:||12th grade graduates, University degree is preferred|
MPO is an Afghan National, Non-profitable, non-political, non-governmental civil society organization established in 2007, registered with the Ministry of Economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan as registration # 1016. MPO is working for protection and emergency response education, livelihood and economic development advocacy and peace building.
MPO will hire Community Mobilizer in Ghormach District of Badghis province of Afghanistan They will be assisting the Project in the following activity.
Duties & Responsibilities
Conducting training for the staff and beneficiaries of the project and supervise project related activities in the province.
- Responsible for mobilizing community members by organizing community-based awareness
- Keep update data proper documentation filling and reporting to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Participate in the project team meetings to ensure that the project interventions are implemented as per the project plan.
- Conduct mobilization session as per project plan, at community to increasing community awareness.
- Developing weekly and monthly plan and carrying out the planned tasks within the fixed timelines
- Maintain close links and coordination with communities and local authorities.
- Conduct surveys and assessments in the communities and provide feedback .
- Create durable relations with community through regular meetings.
- Assist the community members and elders in establishing (Shuras) to monitor and support the activities in the community
- Establish and maintain productive work relationship and coordinate activities with provincial/district other organization staff
- Perform any other relevant task as assigned by the Project Manager
- 12th grade graduates, University degree is preferred
- Well communicate in local languages, English is plus
- Familiar with participatory districts and communities
- 1- 2 years’ experience working with communities
- Good communication, Coordination and Community Mobilization Skills
- Familiar with local languages, local traditions and Customs
Interested qualified male and female candidates should submit their Application along with motivation letter and CV specifying the Vacancy Number and job title only in the subject of your emails to the MPO human resource Unit in Kabul. Your application shall be online to firstname.lastname@example.org.Academic documents are not needed with application, but can be requested if called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for written test and interview