Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||• At least five years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in project/programme management, monitoring and reporting|
|Education:||University degree (Bachelors) in a field related to the scope of work. Master’s degree desirable|
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilize at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organizations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Job Summary:Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
Technical nutrition staff is needed to focus on nutrition services provision including but not limited to provision individual nutrition assessment and counselling/GMP/MIYCN services, micronutrient supplementation, community-based nutrition and treatment of malnourish children and women.
Therefore, it is intended to deploy nutrition extenders to extend UNICEF programming initiatives/interventions to the lowest level possible, particularly to inaccessible communities.Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
Extenders are central to how ACO fulfils the UNICEF and UN principle of “Stay and Deliver”. The extenders are deployed to undertake a defined set of duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
1. Support nutrition program/project development and planning
▪ Work closely and collaboratively with internal (under leadership of UNICEF ACO, ZO
Nutrition Officers and Outpost Technical Officers) and external colleagues such as BPHS/EPHS, DoPH/PNO and other field nutrition partners to set annual targets based on PNDs agreed list of indicators specifically in emergency situations.
▪ Support/contribute provincial nutrition team to develop annual nutrition provincial plan mainly at time of emergencies.
▪ Support nutrition provincial committee to analyse routine data sources to:
- Map gaps and bottlenecks in provision of nutrition services within province
- Plan field visits for priority areas to fill the gaps
- Provide regular feedback to partners and national teams on the recommended actions.
- Regular monthly follows up of the recommended action points for implementation by the IP until fixation.
- Technical Support: Program management, monitoring, reporting and delivery of results
▪ Follow up registration of new nutrition sites and assure timely reporting using a modified/simplified reporting mechanism
▪ Support nutrition provincial team to develop monitoring/supportive supervision annual plan and update on monthly basis
▪ Monitor and supervise nutrition services at health facilities (HFs) and provide feedback to nutrition provincial team
▪ Provide monthly updates to nutrition provincial committee members on key monitoring findings and recommended action points.Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
▪ Close follow up and monitor Nutrition service delivery in emergency settings. (MHNTs and other NIEs services)
- Operational support to nutrition program implementation
▪ Participate in provincial coordination forums including provincial nutrition committee meeting, contingency planning discussions on emergency preparedness, and nutrition cluster meetings, in the regional and provincial levels
▪ Be able to travel to other provinces in the region for the program monitoring and technical support ▪ Monitor and follow up key activities related to nutrition supply with IPs, HFs, DoE and REMT to ensure that supply (i.e. RUTF, TMs, IFA, Albendazole, Anthropometric equipment, CBNP kits, MNP, Vit-A) are properly handled and used for the intended purpose including:Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
- Make sure that the IP has proper quarterly and/or monthly distribution plan in place and ensure early release of supply from main warehouse to avoid stockout at HFs and service delivery point. Also, ensure the IP submits their supply request within due time frame to PND/UNICEF.
- Ensure that all IPs record all incoming supply (from UNICEF) and outgoing supply (to HFs) using stock management tool to track supply status promptly
- Ensure safety, security, proper handling and storage of supply including proper documentation in all HFs including main warehouses (IP, DoE, REMT) to avoid wastage, damage, misuse and expiry of supply.
Required Qualification and Competence
a) EDUCATIONAcbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
• University degree (Bachelors) in a field related to the scope of work. Master’s degree desirable
b) WORK EXPERIENCEAcbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
- At least five years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in project/programme management, monitoring and reporting. Experience in collecting and compiling quantitative and qualitative data is an asset.
- Experience working in a humanitarian context is an asset.
- Experience working with UN or NGO programmes/projects is an asset.
- Three years of relevant experience for master’s degree holders
- Experience working at zonal/provincial level is an asset. Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
c) LANGUAGES Acbar Jobs in Khost 2022 – CTG Jobs in Afghanistan Khost
• Fluency in English and in the local language(s) (Dari and Pashtu) of the locality required.
d) REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyse diverse and complex information from a wide range of sources to make analytical statements to inform decision-making.
- Good report writing skills.
- Capacity to work in an emergency context under stressful conditions and strict deadlines.
- Good communication and networking skills, including the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams as well as establishing and maintaining close working relationships with a variety of implementing partners and counterparts at different levels.
- Good computer skills, including experience with various software applications.
Flexible to travel anywhere in the region based on need
Click on the link below and then click on ‘Register and Apply’ if you are not already registered with MyCTG
Follow the steps to provide your details and register
Provide the information marked in red
Save your profile and upload copies of your qualification and CV
Once you profile is created and saved go to Vacancies tab on the right corner
Click on the vacancy that you want to apply for
Provide your current employment details, date you are available from and salary expectation
Tick the boxes and click submit
You will see your application under Application tab
Vacancy Reference NO. in website:VAC-8295
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your application is accurate.if you have any issue registering yourself, please contactform 8:00 AM up to 4:00 PM: +0093728220482