Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada | Work From Home Jobs 2023
Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada 2022-2023 | Social Media Marketing Careers: Find and apply for the latest Part-Time and Full-Time digital marketing job Vacancies in Canada. Several sales and marketing companies are looking to hire highly motivated, smart, and dedicated social media marketing professionals to promote their products and brands. If you are interested to work in Canada in the sales and marketing field and you have a work permit then you can apply for the latest marketing career opportunities listed in this post.
As we know that Canada is the most preferred country for foreigners or offshore jobs. The Canadian government has been very liberated of foreign job seekers and established Canada as a dream immigration destination. Canada offers various work from home marketing job opportunities. With hard work, dedication, and the proper knowledge of marketing strategies, you will reach your career goal in Canada.
Scope of Digital Marketing Careers in Canada 2023
The marketing profession has significantly grown in Canada in recent past years. Specifically, digital marketing has rapidly increased and created mass employment opportunities in Canada. Internet coverage reached over 92%, which is very high. Because of this internet accessibility, it’s essential for every business to reach its targeted customers via the internet. So there is a high demand for marketing experts in Canada.
Similar to banking and finance career opportunities, there is a great scope of digital marketing in Canada. Because the main marketing job hubs in Canada are located in the country’s three biggest cities: Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal. These cities are popular with some of the most prestigious marketing agencies and companies in the overall country and offer a wide range of marketing vacancies for the right candidate.
So, whether you’re looking for a job opening as a marketing manager, search engine optimization (SEO) specialist, or social media expert, there will almost certainly be a number of vacant positions that meet your marketing skill set in Canada. You will find great work-from-home jobs in the digital marketing industry in Canada in 2021.
That’s good news for marketing experts or recent graduates in Canada. But, the bad thing is that the field is littered with highly competitive candidates so if you want to cross the crowd then you will need to be as professional as possible. So, how can newly immigrates access these lucrative marketing jobs in Canada?
Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada for Freshers
If you want to start your career in the field of digital marketing, you can find a lot of opportunities as entry-level digital marketing jobs for freshers in Canada. Many companies are hiring fresh candidates. There are plenty of types of digital marketing jobs, and your day-to-day life can look totally different depending on which niche and the keyword you expert in.
Joining a digital marketing job in Canada is one of the most direct ways for newcomers to start working in the marketing industry. That’s partly because you can learn a lot of the strategies you need for entry-level digital marketing jobs once you’re actually on the go. In this article, I’ll list it exactly what are digital marketing jobs for freshers in Canada and what types of digital marketing career opportunities are available to you if you’re just starting out.
|JOB TITLE||AVERAGE MONTHLY SALARY|
|CONTENT STRATEGIST OR CONTENT MARKETER||$89,698|
|SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER||$59,965|
|PAID ADS MANAGER OR PAID MARKETING MANAGER||$83,137|
Are Digital Marketing Jobs Highly Demanded in Canada?
According to LinkedIn, the “Digital Marketing Specialist” position is among the topmost in-demand jobs in Canada, with more than 1000 job openings. The most demanded experience in the digital marketing industry includes social media, SEO, content strategy, analytics, and more.
Because there are so many branches of digital marketing, the number of related jobs is quite high. In fact, the marketing industry in Canada is facing a crisis of digital marketing experts. A LinkedIn survey shows a shortage of about 230,000 digital marketing professionals in major metro areas in the U.S.
With so many job vacancies and not enough right professionals to fill them, now is the perfect time to get started in a digital marketing career in Canada.
Latest Digital Marketing Job Vacancies in Canada 2023
Apply for the latest job vacancies for digital marketing via an online job application process. The successful candidate will work collaboratively across the company to provide strategic leadership and support while maintaining brand consistency and building a best-in-class experience across all digital touch-points (including website, social platforms, e-mail/content, paid digital)
JOB TITLE COMPANY
Communications Manager York University
Marketing Manager Transnomis
Program Strategy Manager SaaSquatch
Manager, Digital Effectiveness Toronto Metropolitan University
Digital Marketing Specialist WORKPLACE SAFETY & PREVENTION SERVICES
Marketing Specialist, Paid Media & Brand McMaster University
Manager, Marketing Programs (Area Operations) Farm Credit Canada
Manager, Marketing Programs (Corporate & Commercial) Farm Credit Canada
Operations Vice-President Wufeng Group Corp.
Director, Brand and Marketing Chicken Farmers of Canada
Communications Manager Canadian Centre for Child Protection
Marketing and Brand Specialist Hathorn Inspection Cameras
CRM & Email Marketing Coordinator Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
Technician – Content Marketing Desjardins
Project Communications Specialist EllisDon Corporation
PR & Communications Officer Fedcap
Career Opportunities: HEALTH MARKETING SPECIALIST (32092) City of Toronto
Career Opportunities: COMMUNICATIONS ADVISOR (32451) City of Toronto
Specialist Digital Marketing Metro
Senior Media Manager (Digital Operations) Procter & Gamble
Senior Business Analyst, Marketing N Able Inc.
Marketing Manager NOC 0124 Van Casa Building Supplies Corp.
Gestionnaire de Marketing Clients /Customer Marketing Manager Landr
Product Marketing Manager Alexa Translations
Sr. Content Marketing Strategist OpenText Corporation
Marketing Intern, 4-Month Contract Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
Media Coordinator Zee Auto Repair & Sales
Honda Marketing Lead Honda Canada
Marketing Specialist Compass Group USA Inc
sales and marketing manager Greenside environmental and demolition Ltd.
Digital Marketing Email Coordinator Tigre Géant
Marketing specialist SV Business Group Inc. o/a SV Yachts & Boats
Development Manager- Rogers Sports & Media Rogers
Sr. Manager, Category Marketing, Men’s Training Under Armour
Marketing Coordinator (NOC 11202) Job Perfect Auto & Window Glass Ltd
Administrative Assistant (Digital Media) Job Administrative Assistant
Marketing and Communications Coordinator – Toronto The Royal Conservatory of Music
Officer, Communications, Engagement and Knowledge Mobilization Simon Fraser University
Marketing Account Manager Avidly
Social Media Coordinator (Jan 2023 Lethbridge College
Manager, Strategic Communications (Communications Systems) McMaster University
Executive Communications Specialist Deloitte
Director, Communications Tolko Industries Ltd.
Content Marketing Manager Equest
Senior Marketing Specialist based in Toronto Leads.io
Conseiller(ère) communication et marketing Groupe LOKIA
Junior Marketing Coordinator Next Level Recruiting Inc.
Manager Brand Marketing & Planning Metro
Marketing Intern Aramark
Communications Advisor City of Edmonton, AB
Digital Communications Consultant Interior Health Authority
Channel Marketing Manager – Hybrid eCapital
Senior Specialist, Content Marketing (FT, Perm) British Columbia Lottery Corporation
Associate Director, Global Marketing Integrated Aqua Solutions Merck & Co., Inc.
Manager of Marketing, Communications & Development New Brunswick SPCA
Project Manager – In-Store Marketing RR Donnelley
Digital Marketing & CRM Manager (8 month Contract) – Toronto Molson Coors Beverage Company
Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing BDO Canada
Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing BDO Canada
Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing BDO Canada
Requirements for Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada
- University degree, preferably with a focus on Marketing/Digital Communications
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing/digital customer experience
- Demonstrated passion for new digital marketing tools and technology
- Proven success developing and implementing innovative digital and social media strategies
- Experience running paid search, remarketing and display advertising campaigns
- Experience with email marketing, including A/B testing and dynamic content creation
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and performance metrics
- General understanding of programming and/or scripting languages – HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of experience design, including website usability, A/B testing, content presentation/mapping, and Internet best practices
Expertise you bring
- High level of accountability and project management skills with proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation, and diplomacy skills required to promote working partnerships among internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in leading ground-up website design and development projects
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of email and content marketing, SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of content accessibility guidelines and compliance
Primary Responsibility of Digital Marketing Jobs
- Working closely with Associate VP, Marketing and Communications, as well as cross-functional teams, develop creative and effective campaigns that will meet business objectives for the organization.
- Develop strategies for audience acquisition and engagement and implement segmentation tactics for email communications.
- Oversee daily paid search and display digital marketing program
- Contribute to long-term planning for all digital platforms to ensure continuous improvement of an online presence.
- Regular monitoring and optimization of digital marketing tools
- Spearhead website management (functionality, updates, landing pages, optimization, online forms, SEO)
- Draw upon best practices in web user experience to wireframe new pages and tools to enhance user experience and ensure repeat traffic.
- Development and execution of social media strategy (organic and paid), including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Collaborate with all business units to understand requests for digital support and implement appropriate solutions.
- Reporting on all digital Key performance indicators
Average Salary of Digital Marketing Positions in Canada
The answer to this question is vary on both province and city you are going to join your digital marketing job in Canada. Average salary also being significantly influenced by your previous experience. According to Randstad, entry-level digital marketing jobs salary starts from $52,000 annually. This includes digital marketing jobs such as social media manager, email marketer, marketing coordinator, and analyst. With experience, you’ll be able to join high-paying digital marketing jobs in Canada, often with a managerial component. You can expect starting salaries in the mid-to-high $85,000 per year range for these positions.
Furthermore, a recent survey from Neuvoo reports that the average salary for a social media manager in Canada was above $68,000 per year. While experienced management-level digital marketing job holder could earn anywhere up $100,000 per year depending on previous experience, location, and the job title itself.
In terms of province-level digital marketing job salary in Canada, the average annual salary of social media managers across Canada found that the topmost locations are Quebec ($72,000), Ontario ($68,000), and British Columbia ($65,000).
A similar scenario of the average annual salaries for digital marketing managerial roles in Canada found that the topmost five provinces paying high salary are Saskatchewan ($88,000), Alberta ($82,500), British Columbia ($79,500), Ontario ($78,400) and Quebec ($72,700).