Province or StateDubai and other countries
Language of InstructionEnglish
Emirates Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Our Jobs Group is here with Emirates Visa Sponsorship Jobs. Emirates Airlines began recruitment around the world where it operated. Emirates Airlines announced Tax-Free Jobs based in Dubai as well. Apply online for the Emirates Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 from the Emirates Airways website. The application process is online and the applicants will be contacted through email about the results. Applicants from all around the world with any nationality, background, origin or national origin can apply. If the applicant is shortlisted and selected for a role, the Emirates will assist with Visa. Most Jobs are Dubai based.
This is the best opportunity to work in Dubai with Emirates and fly all around the world. The Emirates will provide Visa Sponsorship, Accommodation in Hotels, Airports, discounts on flights and hotel stays, medical insurance, and a return ticket. Both Male, and female applicants can apply. Emirates consists of 105,730 employees and is the largest airline in the world.
Brief Details About Emirates Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- Host Country: Global
- Host Organization: Emirates Airlines
- Opportunity Type: Job
- Visa Type: Sponsorship
- Eligible Regions: All Countries
- Application Deadline: Varies from job to job
Benefits of Emirates Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- Fixed Compensation for Dubai-based roles.
Tax-free salary of €35,500 for the European side.
- Competitive base salary paid tax-free and reviewed annually
- Accommodation or a cash alternative when you will travel to other countries as a crew
- Transport or a cash alternative
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave – a minimum of 30 calendar days per year.
- Annual leave travel – a return ticket home each year, paid for by the Group.
- Emirates Group Staff Travel – enables you, your family, and friends to travel the world at discounted rates on Emirates Airlines and selected other airlines.
- Read more about working with Emirates
Eligibility Criteria For Emirates Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- Be at least 21 years old
- Undergraduates, Graduates, Diplomas, and applicants can apply.
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- Have valid Passport
- Neat and clean record
- Be able to speak English or the national language
- No criminal record
- Good Height
- Recent CV in English
- Recent photo
Job Categories Available
- Airport operations
- Cabin Crew (Many vacancies)
- Customer Service
- Flight operation
- Travel Ticketing
How to Apply?
- First Visit the Website https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/search-and-apply/
- Then you will see all open positions by Emirates.
- You can then search Jobs by keyword, Title, category, or by location.
- Once you open any position, a detailed description, application process, and required qualifications will be displayed.
- Then you can apply online.