Etihad Airways Careers 2022 – Cabin Crew Jobs in Qatar airways
Etihad Airways Careers Recruitment | Hiring Cabin Crew and Flight Attendant Jobs 2022: Are you searching for Etihad airways careers and jobs in Dubai, UAE? Or, are you looking for cabin crew jobs at Etihad Airways? Or, are you seeking to join flight attendant jobs at Etihad Airways? If yes, then just relax, you are in the right place here. The aim of Etihad Airways is to deliver the very best customer service possible and to offer a unique brand of modern Arabian hospitality that exceeds our guests’ expectations.
To support our philosophy, Etihad Airways Careers is looking for employees who are passionate about aviation, passionate about their aims and goals, and love to work in a friendly, cooperative, and transparent environment. Understandably, job positions within the World’s Leading Airline are highly sought after, so if Etihad Airways sounds like an organization you feel you can join and contribute to it.
Apply Also: Qatar Airways Job Vacancies
We have listed several category airlines jobs like Cabin and Crew Jobs, Pilot and SFI Jobs, Etihad Cargo and Catering Jobs, Strategy and Planning Jobs, Airport and Network Operation Jobs, Technical Operations Jobs, Corporate and Commercial Jobs. View and apply for current opening featured job positions in your area of interest by clicking on the links below.
If you are looking for the latest Etihad careers, you need to apply through the Etihad Airways careers portal online. You need to create an Etihad log-in ID to apply for a new job vacancy recruitment program. We have summarized the process of Etihad careers application process below:
- Visit the Etihad Airways Careers portal
- Type “Job Title” on the keyword field
- Again type the desired location you want to join
- It will populate the list of the latest job vacancies there, after that click on the Job title you want to apply for
- Read all the job description and other necessary details provided there
- Click on the “Apply Now” button, and you will be redirected to Etihad Airways Careers log-in page
- Type your login ID and password. If you do not have a login ID and password you can create them through Sign Up process, fill up the necessary information
- Click on Submit and wait for their response to your job application.
Or, you can click the Etihad Airways Job Title provided below in the list and go through the login process.
How Much is the Salary of Etihad Airways Careers of Cabin Crew?
The typical Etihad Airways Cabin Crew average salary is 10,000. Cabin Crew salaries at Etihad Airways can range from an average rate of 7,000 – 15,000.
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment Process 2022
According to the Official Etihad Airways Careers page, they execute a four-step process. It’s structured to support both parties the jobseeker and recruiter to achieve their goals. This is described below with some tips to help you perform best from your side. The following step-by-step process will guide you through the Etihad Airways Careers recruitment process and give you general information on what to expect.
Step 1: Application
- What are your long-term career goals and interests?
- Does the opportunity you’re looking at, fit in with those goals and interests?
- Do you meet the minimum criteria for the role?
- Are you committed to living in the base location?
- Are you ready to commit to the recruitment process?
Step 2: Screening
Etihad Airways HR team will review your application along with all the other candidates they receive and pick the short-listed profiles for a screening call. If you don’t get any call, please don’t be disappointed! They may receive a large number of applications for each job title and have to prioritize who they speak to.
The HR team will make sure they reach out to let you know that your job application won’t be forwarded to the next stage.
Step 3: Assessment
- Technical Skill
- Business Skill
The actual assessments will depend on the role but may include:
- English Language Tests: to evaluate your proficiency in basic interaction required for job title
- Reasoning Tests: to evaluate your verbal, numeric and abstract reasoning ability
- Psychometric Profile: you complete a questionnaire to help the HR team to understand your preferred ways of working
- Competency Interviews: structured interviews to evaluate your technical, soft skills and motivation
- Business Tests: a challenge or exercise that is relevant to the role
Step 4: Offer
Once the HR manager completes the Assessment process for all ‘short-listed’ candidates, the recruitment team will evaluate and review their insights with the Hiring Manager and recommend their preferred candidate for any Etihad Airways Jobs.
Latest Jobs Vacancy Hiring at Etihad Airways UAE 2022
Benefits of Working at Etihad Airways 2022
Both full-time and part-time job holders have access to Etihad Airways job benefits coverage. However, packages differ based on job title and working location. Employees might enjoy any of the following job benefits:
- Healthcare coverage
- Vacations or paid time off
- 401(k) plans with company match
- Employee discounts
Required Document to Apply for Etihad Careers 2022
Each applicant who applied for Etihad jobs needs to bring their necessary document on your Assessment Day. The recruiter and HR team understand that you might not be able to receive employer service letters for the Assessment Day. Without any hesitation tell the recruiter on arrival. The required document is as follows:
- Completed registration form
- Completed introductory form
- Current CV / Resume
- Five color passport copies
- One copy of your highest educational certificate
- One current and one previous employer service letter
- Pre-employment medical examination form
- One color full-length photograph and four color passport-sized photographs (as previously described).
If you live in the UAE, you’ll also need the following documents:
- Three color photocopies of your UAE Residence Visa
- Three color copies of your Emirates ID card (both front and back)
- One color copy of any expired/canceled UAE Visas and Emirates ID cards.
Etihad Airways Company Information
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
Fast becoming one of the most elite international airlines, with destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America and Asia, Etihad is managed by an extensive team of airline professionals with many years’ experience gained from leading carriers around the world and drawn from over 94 nationalities.
The Etihad Airways philosophy is built around the needs of our guests. To achieve this, the attitude of the team within Etihad Airways needs to be one of a desire to rise to the challenge of providing a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds our guests’ expectations.
Service excellence does not happen on its own – our people make it happen. Therefore, the people who would look to join Etihad would be flexible, adaptable and innovative, with the aspiration to be high achievers. In return, Etihad offers the opportunity to be part of a new airline of the 21st Century.