Forklift Drivers/Forklift Operator/Freight Handlers Jobs in Australia (99 Positions): Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for reliable and enthusiastic freight handlers/forklift drivers to work for Australia’s premier airline at Sydney Airport. Working in a busy and fast paced warehouse environment, you will need to have a strong belief in customer service and a current LF licence. Due to the nature of the business you will need to have a flexible availability, and be able to work day, afternoon and evening shifts Monday to Sunday.
Job Description: Forklift Operator/Freight Handlers Jobs in Australia
- Location: Mascot, NSW, Australia
- Salary: $26.91 – $30.94 per hour
- Work Type: Full time position
- Tenancy: Temporary position
- Vacancy Positions: 99
In order to be short listed for these roles, you must possess the following –
Skills & Attributes
- Intermediate knowledge of computers/ipads
- General warehouse awareness
- Safety conscious attitude
- An active team player
- Ability to prioritize tasks autonomously
- Current LF licence
Your duties will include:
- Operating a counter balance forklift
- Use scanners & ipads to book in stock
- Operate Tugs/Trolleys – no licence required
- Handling various shapes/sizes of freight, with heavy lifting up to 20kgs involved
- Loading & unloading freight
- Breaking down and re packing pallets
To be successful for these exciting opportunities, you will need to complete a pre-employment process of which will include a drug & alcohol screen and an Australian federal police check. You will also need to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (Red ASIC) prior to employment. These will be at a cost to you.
These roles offer a great payrate of $26.91 – $30.94 per hour.