Full Job Description
Work type: Full Time
At Visy, our people make us stand out from the crowd. We’re always seeking solutions, opportunities and possibilities. We look for people who see what’s ahead and run towards it. These people are helping us to achieve our vision to become the global leader in sustainable packaging solutions. Together, we can create a better world.
Visy are a global leading, privately owned company in sustainable packaging and resource recovery, worldwide. The site at Wiri was established in 1997, and has since continuously grown and developed, and we are now looking for experienced forklift drivers to join our afternoon shift 3.30pm-3.30am on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Operate in accordance with site safety standards and procedures
- Pallet handling including loading and unloading of pallets from transport vehicles, as well as loading of palletising equipment
- Picking, stacking, and staging of product for load building
- Paper reel handling from containers and curtain siders through to warehousing and production use
- Use of electronic inventory management tools such as scanners and tablets
- Participation in stocktake activities and inventory control processes
- Forklift driving experience
- You will have good attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- A positive attitude with friendly open communication
- You must be able to work well in a team environment and help out where needed
- Be capable of time management and ensuring deadlines are met
- A commitment to working safely and engaging with safety processes
When you join Visy, you’re joining a global leader dedicated to making serious progress in the sustainable packaging and recycling industries. We want to find solutions, make an impact and grow our business. If you can help us, you’ll fit right in. There’s never been a better time to join Visy!
Please via the link below.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
You will be required to meet Visy’s employment criteria which will include a criminal history check and pre-employment medical (including drug & alcohol testing).
Visy is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Advertised: 21 Oct 2022 New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: 18 Nov 2022 New Zealand Daylight Time