Forklift Operator – Weekend Night Shift
$54.85 an hour
Fair pay, according to 83% of employee reviews
Full Job Description
Why Join Us
The Smith’s Snackfood Company is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Doritos and Twisties!
As part of PepsiCo, we were recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021 and 2022, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently recruiting a Forklift Operator for our Weekend Night Shift team.
This role requires you to have prior experience working in a warehousing environment; operating high reach and counter balance forklifts, as well as RF scanners.
- Tingalpa Location
- Weekend Night Shift: 10:30pm Friday-6:30am Saturday, 6:30pm Saturday-6:30am Sunday, 6:30pm-10:30pm Sunday.
Overtime available during the week also
- Position: Permanent Part Time
- Selection Process: Formal Interview – Online Assessment – Background and Pre Employment Medical Checks – Decision
Why Join Us
- Opportunity to join a Global FMCG Company
- Competitive hourly rate on offer ($54.85)
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Free take-home product each week
- Health and wellness programs
- Onsite car park, staff canteen, physiotherapists, personal training, 24-hour gym, and PPE provided
- Load and unload trucks and containers
- Forklift operation – high reach and counter balance
- Order picking and assembly
- Compilation of transport consignment notes
- Stock taking procedures
- Palletising and order wrapping duties
- Forklift licence with high reach experience
- RF scanning experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision
- Maintain and endorse safe working techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with reading, comprehension and numerical skills
If the above description sounds like you, please submit your CV online.
All applications must have legal work rights in Australia.
Qualifications and More information in link