Linnaeus University Scholarships– The Linnaeus University Scholarship 2024 for international students is now accepting applications. Through the programs “Linnaeus University Scholarships” and “Linnaeus University Scholarship for Current Students,
Linnaeus University offers scholarships to outstanding students from Switzerland and countries outside the EU/EEA each year. Students enrolled in master’s programs can apply for the Linnaeus University Scholarship program. This scholarship can only be applied for by students before they begin the program.
Linnaeus University for Current Students is a program for Linnaeus University students who are already enrolled in a program that lasts two or three years. This scholarship can only be applied for by students who have started the program. Linnaeus University Scholarships
The scholarship covers 75% of the tuition; for application details, please see below. This scholarship cannot be applied for at this time. The next round of applications for students who will begin their studies at Linnaeus University in the fall of 2024 will open on February 8, 2024.
There are a number of scholarships available, each of which provides up to a 75% tuition fee waiver for the entire program. The application deadline is February 20 at 13.00 CET, Central European Time.
Linnaeus University Scholarships The scholarships will be given out for one semester at first, but if the students do well in theirD studies, they will automatically be extended for another two to four semesters. Download
About the Linnaeus University Scholarships in Sweden
- Level of Study: Bachelor, Masters
- University: Linnaeus University
- Country: Sweden
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
- Deadline: February 20, 2024
- You have applied for a master’s program at Linnaeus University before January 16 and uploaded or sent all required documents prior to February 1 and are from a country outside the EU or EEA and Switzerland. Linnaeus University Scholarships
- have submitted your application to www.universityadmissions.se with Linnaeus University as your first choice and paid the application fee before February 1
- have completed the application form prior to the application deadline.
We require the following from you:
A maximum of 600 words should be included in the motivation letter. In your letter of motivation, please respond to the following questions:
- Why do you want to enroll in this Linnaeus University program?
- What other qualities do you possess in addition to academic success?
- What goals do you have for your career?
An email with instructions for applying for the scholarship and a link to the application form will be sent to all students who have indicated Linnaeus University as their first choice when making their application for a master’s program on www.universityadmissions.se.
Always check your spam and junk mail folders. The email will be distributed on February 8th. The application deadline is February 20, 2024, at 12:30 p.m. CET. Keep in mind that in order to be eligible for our scholarship,
Linnaeus University Scholarships you must submit the application form and complete your application on www.universityadmissions.se. Applications that are incomplete or that are submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
How to apply
The Scholarships for Current Students application period has ended. In the spring of 2024, the next application round opens.
To be considered for a scholarship, you only need to fill out the application form. To apply, no additional documents are required. Above, you can see which criteria Linnaeus University will use to decide who gets scholarships and who can apply.