Who are we?
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with a committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, noon has built
end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals. After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
As part of this strategy, we have acquired a fashion vertical called SIVVI, that will be a key revenue and profitability driver for the business. We will build SIVVI into a trendy premium branded fashion destination for the GCC region. We have also set up a dedicated team to manage our fashion assortment across SIVVI & Noon.
As a Junior Planner, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the Senior Merchandiser in the planning, in-season management & commercial steering of a key part of our fashion retail business across all our Retail channels & customer types. As we are very much still a startup at the core, we are looking for somebody deeply passionate and committed to making an impactful contribution to the region.
- Contributing to brand and department open to buy planning
- Assisting with department, brand, and product forecasting
- Preparing brand & department sign off packs,
- Maintaining 100% availability on core lines through monitoring performance and re-forecasting based on sale trends
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Prepares trade update for their area, communicating key highlights and lowlights, and identifying actions
- Feeds into the assortment strategy alongside Buying counterpart
- Ensure the assortment and ranging policies are aligned to the wider business strategy
- Re-planning and forecasting of the relevant variables including OTB, sales, margin, profit, stock turn, and margin mix highlighting opportunities, threats, and required action
- Tracking deliveries v’s plan and highlight issues and proposing solutions
- Ensure the best in class data-driven approach to reporting, analytics, planning, and in-season management
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of Merchandising experience in the fashion e-commerce space
- Strong Excel Skills
- Highly analytical
- General retail skills and business acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all we are
grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
Company Name: Noon
Education: Equivalent Degree
|Junior Planner||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Portfolio Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Emiratization at noon||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager, Operations Excellence||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Business Analyst||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Account Manager (Laptops)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Junior Planner – SIVVI||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Brand Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Business Analyst||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Brand Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Category Growth Associate||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Content and Copy Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Buyer (Camera)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Security Manager, Risk and Compliance||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Associate Product Manager (GCC National)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Security Operations Lead/Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Quality Engineer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Information Technology Engineer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Temporary Arabic Copy Writer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Software Engineering Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Product Security Engineer, Special Projects||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Software Development Engineer III||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Creative Lead||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Product Security Engineer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|English Copywriter||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Software Development Engineer I (Mobile)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Red Team / Offensive Security (Hiring across all levels)||Dubai||View & Apply|