Oxford Islamic Scholarships– Begin your review experience in UK. Uplifting news! Oxford Place for Islamic Investigations (OCIS) Grants are as of now open. In this article we will make sense of exhaustively about OCIS Grant, its advantages and bit by bit application process.
Oxford Place for Islamic Investigations (OCIS) Grants 2024-2025 are completely financed grants for worldwide understudies. These grants are just presented for aces. This Grant covers 100 percent obviously expenses and an award for living expenses of £15,609.
These grants have been laid out by the Oxford Place for Islamic Examinations to permit graduates to seek after investigation helpful for the Muslim world. Oxford Islamic Scholarships
Likewise Apply for Chevening Grant and get college educational expenses, a month to month living recompense, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and extra awards and remittances Oxford Islamic Scholarships
The Oxford Place for Islamic Examinations is a Perceived Free Focal point of the College of Oxford. Empowering the academic investigation of Islam and the Islamic world was laid out in 1985. The Middle gives a gathering point to the Western and Islamic universes of learning.
At Oxford, it adds to the multi-disciplinary and cross-disciplinary investigation of the Islamic world. Past Oxford, its job is reinforced by a worldwide organization of scholarly contacts. For more data, if it’s not too much trouble, allude to the Oxford Place for Islamic Investigations site.
Oxford Islamic Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: All full-time master’s and DPhil courses
- Program Period: According to chosen program.
- Deadline: January, 2024
To be qualified for OCIS Grants, candidates should meet the accompanying standards:
Required Language: English
Qualified Nations: You should be by the same token:
- customarily occupant in the Unified Realm and from a Muslim people group (with inclination given to those from a monetarily impeded family), or
- a public of, and customarily occupant in, one of the accompanying nations in Asia and Africa:
- Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Albania, Indonesia, Palestine, Algeria, Iran, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Senegal, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Sierra Leone, Benin Kuwait, Somalia, Brunei Darussalam, Kyrgyzstan, Sudan, Burkina Faso, Lebanon, Suriname, Cameroon, Libya, Syrian Bedouin Republic, Chad, Malaysia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Maldives, Togo, Côte d’Ivoire, Mali, Tunisia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Turkmenistan, Gabon, Mozambique, Uganda, Gambia, Niger, Joined Middle Easterner Emirates, Guinea, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Guyana, Oman, Yemen
- You should apply to begin another full-time expert’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
- You ought to plan to get back to your nation of customary home once your course is finished.
- Grants will be granted based on scholastic legitimacy. Oxford Islamic Scholarships
- You ought to mean to embrace concentrate on in a field got from or of pertinence to the Islamic custom, or which is of significance or potentially advantage to the Muslim world.
- This grant isn’t available to applicants applying for postgraduate declaration or postgraduate recognition courses, part time courses or non-registered courses. Oxford Islamic Scholarships
- Competitors who hold conceded offers to begin in 2024-25 won’t be considered for this grant.
How to Apply
If it’s not too much trouble, follow beneath moves toward profit OCIS Grants:
- You need to present your application for graduate review at Oxford by the important January 2022 cutoff time, pick your particular course from here. Oxford Islamic Scholarships
- Click on ” apply” full time, make another record, and give the expected reports.
- Transfer the OCIS Supporting Explanation here
- Each course has a particular mission statement structure.
- Each course requires explicit scores (TOEFL iBT, IELTS Scholastic).
- Each course has a particular cutoff time.
- To be qualified for thought for this grant, candidates should find success in being offered a put on their course after thought of uses got by the important January cutoff time.
- Course applications which are held over after the January cutoff time to be reexamined against applications got by the Walk cutoff time, or course applications which have been placed on stand-by, are not qualified for grant thought. Oxford Islamic Scholarships
- You can see all Asian and African nations qualified.