Qatar is a peninsular Arab country whose terrain comprises arid desert and a long Persian (Arab) Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes. Also on the coast is the capital, Doha, known for its futuristic skyscrapers and other ultramodern architecture inspired by ancient Islamic design, such as the limestone Museum of Islamic Art. The museum sits on the city’s Corniche waterfront promenade.
Are you interested to work in Qatar? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because SHARP BH GLOBAL MANPOWER, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in supplying international clients with high quality, well trained Filipino workers for short and long-term employment, is currently looking for 120 staff nurses. Applicants may apply on or before October 27, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Registered Nurse in Qatar
Job Description: Staff Nurse
- Under the orders of the doctor, a staff nurse will administer medications and injections in addition to helping doctors in the process of diagnostic testing.
- reat medical emergencies. Follow care regulations and standards.
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred tor this role.
- With critical care and special area allowance.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse in Qatar
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: QAR 4,000.00 -4,300.00 per month (Around Php 64,797.05- 69,655.06)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Sharp BH Global Manpower, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-024-LB-053119-PLe
- Address: 2/F FEMII Bldg. Annex 2 A. Soriano Jr. St., Intramuros Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Enaya Health Services / Al Ahli Hospital
- Principal/Employer Address: Ahmed Bin Ali Street, Wadi Al Sail P.O. 6401 Doha- Qatar