Roskilde University Scholarships– The Roskilde University Scholarships for 2024 are now accepting applications. Global Up-and-comers from everywhere the world as well as European candidates are qualified to apply. Only applicants for Master’s degrees are eligible for the scholarships.
Roskilde University offers a number of Danish State Scholarships each year. Scholarships are given to applicants for the September intake, and it covers the tuition fee waiver. The applicant receives the scholarship during the 22-month duration of the degree.
We encourage you to submit an application for the international students’ Roskilde University Scholarships 2024. These scholarships are difficult to obtain; applicants will be selected based on letters of motivation, previous academic performance, and work experience.
About Roskilde University Scholarships 2024
- Host Country: Denmark
- Course Level: Masters
- Host Institution: Roskilde University
- Eligibility: International students
Here are the rundown of Qualified Bosses programs presented at the College for the 2024 admission
- Ace in Software engineering
- Ace in Natural Science
- Ace in Worldwide and Advancement Studies
- Ace in Worldwide Legislative issues and Administration
- Ace in Media and Correspondence
- Ace in Nordic Metropolitan Arranging Studies
- The selected applicant will also receive a stipend of up to DKK 7,800 per month to cover living expenses during your stay in Denmark.
- The recipients will receive a tuition waiver for a period of 22 months. Roskilde University Scholarships
- In order to keep their scholarship and tuition fee waiver, selected students must adhere to the study plan and not delay their studies.
To be qualified to apply for an educational expense waiver and grant,
- Candidate should be a non-EU/EEA resident that is expected to pay educational expenses and apply to one of the expert’s projects at Roskilde College that offers Grants. Roskilde University Scholarships
- The Grants are just presented for the Graduate degree programs referenced previously
- You ought to meet the Necessary Affirmation measures for the program to which you need to apply.
- Kindly note that being qualified to apply for an educational expense waiver and grant doesn’t ensure that you will be granted an educational expense waiver and grant, as there is just a set number.
The application deadline to apply for the Roskilde University Scholarships 2024 is 15 Jan 2024 (annual).
How to Apply!
Please visit the official Roskilde University website for Master’s degree application information.
- If it’s not too much trouble, note that being qualified to apply for an educational expense waiver and grant doesn’t ensure that you will be granted an educational expense waiver and grant, as there is just a predetermined number.
- The academic performance, motivational letter,
- and work experience of applicants are used to rank them.
- Social or family history is not taken into account.
- The university selects the specific master’s programs that may provide scholarships and waivers of tuition prior to each round of admission.