Saudi Airlines Careers In Saudi Arabia 2022 || Free Airline Jobs || Hiring Staff
Saudi Airlines Careers
Great News!! Saudi Airlines Careers. We’ve compiled a list of the most recent job openings at Saudi Airlines Careers In Saudi Arabia for you. Do you want to work in Saudi Airlines but don’t know where to start? Are you wanting to live a dream life in one of the world’s most beautiful countries? Then there’s some great news for you. The following firm has a lot of job openings. Read the company’s entire description below and adjust your CV to match the company’s profile before applying.
Read More: For more Airport Jobs click here
Job Details: Saudi Airlines Careers
|Airport Name||Saudi Airline|
|Job Location||Saudi Arabia & Turkey|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||13th Sept 2022|
Saudi Airlines Careers
Detailed Information about Saudi Airline Company:
Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. SAUDIA started out in 1945 with a single twin-engine DC-3 (Dakota) HZ-AAX given to King Abdul Aziz as a gift by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt. This was followed months later by the purchase of two more DC-3s, and these formed the nucleus of what in a few years later was to become one of the world’s largest airlines.
Today, Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) has more than one hundred and forty-four (144) aircraft, including the latest and most advanced aircraft types: Boeing 777-300, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, and Airbus A330 Regional, of which SAUDIA is the ‘Global Launch Customer and Operator’ of, A320 and A321. SAUDIA’s main operational base is at Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED).
Other major hubs are Riyadh-King Khalid International Airport (RUH), and Dammam-King Fahd International Airport (DMM). As a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO), Air Transport Association (IATA), and SKYTEAM alliance, SAUDIA operates domestic and international scheduled flights to more than 95 destinations across four continents.
- Prepare fleet procurement/acquisition strategy and fleet exit strategy including (Sale, Lease, Redelivery, etc.), ensuring it is aligned with the corporate Strategic Plan.
- Participate in the decision for fleet acquiring, financing strategy,
- Define all requirements for fleet strategic planning to align with the corporate strategy of data management
- Apply and define standard methodologies to collect information and data needed for subsequent analysis
- Collect industry benchmark information related to fleet strategies, performance, and ownership costs
- Liaise with aircraft manufacturers, suppliers, corporate departments, GACA, and industry guidelines such as IATA, in order to collect information
- Develop and apply methodologies for internal analysis of fleet performance and finances, as well as methodologies for the preparation of business cases behind aircraft and engine transactions.
- Defining fleet overall strategy and requirements to suit corporate strategy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or any related.
- Advanced English language proficiency is required.
- Minimum of nine years works experience with at least four of which in a relevant function and three years in supervisory roles.
List Of Saudi Airlines Careers || New Updates:
|Quality Assurance Technical Manager||K.S.A||View & Apply|
|Director Engineering & Planning||K.S.A||View & Apply|
|Director Inspection & Support||K.S.A||View & Apply|
|Technical Financial Control Manager||K.S.A||View & Apply|
|Revenue Operations Manager||K.S.A||View & Apply|
|Revenue Analysis & Management||K.S.A||View & Apply|
|Systems & Data (Revenue) Manager||K.S.A||View & Apply|
|Revenue Management Strategy Manager||K.S.A||View & Apply|
For those who are uninformed of the situation, the above heading must be perplexing. Saudi Airlines, without a doubt, announces its walk-in interviews on its web page. So come see us and give it a go by knocking on the door of our multicultural company.
How to Apply For Saudi Airlines Careers In Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Airlines has opened the application process for its cabin crew members. This has attracted many job seekers who are interested in applying for this position. There are a lot of career opportunities available with Saudi airlines and you can apply for them if you fulfill the requirements that they have specified.
If you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above then it’s very simple just click on the job you want to apply for and then from there, it will take you to the main page of the company’s website. There You will find the full descripti