SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 | Application Process
SBW Berlin Scholarship – 2023
Pursue your studies in Germany. Good news! SBW Berlin Scholarship is currently open for international students. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. The scholarship offers 100% tuition fees waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation and travel allowance and many more benefits.
SBW Berlin supports educational projects all over the world. With our SBW Berlin Scholarship, we contribute to the international advancement and dissemination of education and knowledge.
Scholarship TypeFully Funded
Province or StateGermany
Field of StudyVarious Fields
Language of InstructionBachelor’s and master’s degrees
SBW Berlin Scholarship – 2023
Now your dream of studying in Germany can finally become a reality with SBW Berlin Scholarship – 2023. Applications for SBW Berlin Scholarships are now open for international students to pursue higher education in Germany. These scholarships are fully funded and will aim at students with excellent educational backgrounds. It is mentionable that only developing countries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. Students will be able to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree through this program. These scholarships are given as a loan, so students can return them after graduation. Apply also for Turkish Scholarships 2023
Brief Details About SBW Berlin Scholarship – 2023
- Host Country: Germany, Berlin
- Host Organization: SBW
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees
- Fields: Several
- Eligible Regions: All Countries
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline:
Benefits of SBW Berlin Scholarship – 2023
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- The best opportunity to fully fund your higher education
Eligibility Criteria for SBW Berlin Scholarship – 2023
- All international students are eligible to apply
- Applicants should be between 18 & 30
- Average grades equivalent to 2.0 at least (German grade point)
- International applicant must prove that he/she comes from a poor family
- Recognized refugees and homeless foreigners are also eligible
- If you are granted any other Funding in Germany (by the Government or Organization), then this scholarship cannot be available for you.
- Motivation Letter
- Replicas of the academic record
- University degree
- A copy of the passport
- Language certificate
How to Apply?
- Fill in the application form.
- Fill in your personal and contact information and add your photograph.
- Provide information about your current and previous education.
Provide information about the following:
- Your parents and members of your household.
- Most recent school or university certificate
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Highest obtained a university degree
- Current occupation and desired career
- Training, in case of applications for vocational training
- Internships and professional experience
- Your skills, hobbies, and interests
- Travel abroad experience
- Volunteering experience
If available, copies of the following documents as well:
- University admission or evidence of your qualification for university entrance
- Copy of an internationally recognized language certificate for the language in which your
- Studies will be taught
- All previous work, training, apprenticeship, and internship certificates and references
- If you have already started studying: all so far obtained university certificates and records of achievements (graded and ungraded)
We recommend all applicants submit the following additional documents, which are not mandatory:
- One or two letters of recommendation from professors, schoolteachers, employers, etc.
- Evidence of the net household income
- Note: Non-certified copies and translations are sufficient for the application.
- If the applicant successfully passes the selection process, certified copies of some of those documents will be required during the verification process.
The application process for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 is so simple. You need to send your required documents to this email address [email protected]
For further scholarship information and guidelines please visit the Official Website below: