SIIT Scholarships– Thailand is the place to begin your study adventure. Good news! Scholarships for SIIT are currently available. We will provide a comprehensive explanation of this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application procedure in this article.
The masters and doctoral scholarships offered by the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) in the years 2024 and 2025 are fully funded for international students. A monthly living allowance of 10,000 baht and full tuition and educational support costs are covered by this scholarship.
The Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) degree is offered through undergraduate and graduate programs at the master’s and doctoral levels at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT). The Bachelor of Science degree M.Eng., Master of Engineering,
SIIT Scholarships M.Sc., Master of Science and Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) The following areas are covered by the bachelor’s degree: Engineering management (EM), industrial engineering (IE), management technology (MT), mechanical engineering (ME),
chemical engineering (ChE), civil engineering (CE), computer engineering (CPE), digital engineering (DE), electrical engineering (EE), and management technology (MT). The Master of Engineering Program in Engineering Technology,
the Master of Engineering Program in Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems, and the Master of Engineering Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering are the three master of engineering programs offered by SIIT.
SIIT Scholarships Additionally, it offers a Master of Science and a Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering and Technology programs.
SIIT Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Study in: Thailand
- Number of Scholarships: 40
- Program Period:
- 2 years for Masters Degree
- 3 years for Doctoral Degree
- December 30, 2023, for semesters starting in January 2024
- March 15, 2024, for semesters starting in September 2024
- June 15, 2024, for Faculty’s Quota Scholarships.
Technology Materials Engineering/Science/Technology Mechanical Engineering Information and communication technology for embedded systems Digital Engineering Information and communication technology for embedded systems
Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management Engineering Management Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management Information
Technology Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Engineering Engineering Management Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering Management Technology
The recipient of a SIIT Scholarships enjoys the following advantages:
- Full tuition and fees for educational assistance (Full Thesis Support), a 10,000 baht monthly living allowance, economy-class round-trip airfare, and a direct route to Thailand.
- Taxes at the airport and a visa fee of up to 10,000 Baht will be paid.
- During the scholarship, health and accident insurance will be provided.
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be considered for SIIT Scholarships:
- Essential Language: Countries eligible for English: No nation in the world has Thai citizenship or nationality. SIIT Scholarships
- Meet the requirements of the SIIT graduate program.
- Two Proud Recommendations (Including at Least One Academic Institution). Check out this example of a recommendation letter to see how to write one.
How to Apply
To apply for SIIT Scholarships, please follow these steps:
First Step: Documents necessary:
- a purpose statement (at least one page of purpose statement). a resume or curriculum vitae (CV).
- An up-to-date or official transcript: * A transcript from a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average for the master’s program.
- 2.75For Doctoral certification application* Four year college education record, and Graduate degree record with GPA. 3.50 Certificate of passing an English proficiency test, if any: TOEFL (PBT 400+, or IBT 32+), IELTS 4.5+, TU-GET 400+, or TOEIC 500+ Even though there is no certificate of English proficiency test, the applicant can submit an online application.
- ID card or passport Research paper, publication, or certificates (if any) A recent photograph in jpeg format measuring one and a half by one and a half inches only)