FRIN CAR VALET SERVICES PTE LTD is a Valet/car jockey service that has since provided its services to prestige organizations in Singapore.
The company’s success has been driven by our commitment to provide the highest quality service to achieve total customer satisfaction.
Since our humble beginning, we have grown and are currently employing approximately 70 part-time and also full – time skilled workers.
Additional Company InformationRegistration No.201609145MCompany Size51 – 200 EmployeesAverage Processing Time1 dayIndustryOthersBenefits & OthersMiscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
1.Safely perform valet services of parking, retrieving, and delivering customer vehicle
- Comply with driving regulatory requirements and traffic rules and regulations
- Conduct pre-drive checks on car exterior of existing condition before taking over vehicle to park
- Keep parking areas clean and ensure all vehicles are parked in an orderly manner
- Liaise with the supervisor in-charge on irregularities encountered during parking of vehicles
- Provide customer service
2.Contribute to continuous improvement activities to enhance service standards
- Provide feedback on gaps in service standards to support continuous improvement
3.Manage incidents and/or accidents
- Report the occurrence of incidents and/or accidents
- Respond to incidents and/or accidents as guided by the Client’s and/or organisational operating procedures
- Greet and welcome guest to the establishment and offer professional valet services
- Accommodate guests by opening doors and assisting with luggage or other heavy items
- Direct traffic in the parking area as needed and assist guests in entering and leaving the parking lot
- Answer guests’ questions regarding local attractions, hotel amenities and other available services
- Collect and accurately label keys belonging to guests to ensure their proper return
- Park guests’ vehicles in predetermined areas within the parking lot, following all traffic laws
- Operate vehicles safely and responsibility
- Organize and file paperwork regarding guests’ vehicles and daily transactions