➡️ This Article is for One Jobs Career Today More Jobs Information Click Now And Find More online Jobs Apply From Home
Full Job Description
What you will be doing…
Here at Jet2holidays we are all about delivering a VIP service to all of our customers. Our valued Contact Centre Travel Advisor colleagues work as One Team to Create Memories our customers and deliver our industry recognised customer service, whatever the situation.
What will you do in the role?
- As a Travel Advisor, you will provide expert guidance to find the right holiday for our customers
- You will anticipate any questions our customers might have about their travel requirements and act as a subject matter expert for our procedures, policies and guidance
- Manage high volumes of customer queries including amending bookings, updating changes and processing payments prior to travel.
- Be knowledgeable and confident on our in-house systems; the ability to navigate and accurately update these systems is an essential part of ensuring we do all that we say we will for our customers.
- Add real value to customer conversations whilst achieving individual targets and KPI’s (including adherence and quality standards)
You will have previous telephone based customer service experience, ideally within the contact centre or travel agent industry. Previous Sales experience would also be desirable. A genuine passion for going above and beyond for customers is required, along with excellent communication skills, Previous experience in a remote/home based role would also be beneficial along an aptitude for IT packages and inhouse systems.
Please be aware the start date for this role is 31st October 2022 and you will join us for 10 weeks training from this date.
This role is available on a part time (30 hours per week) permanent contract basis and your working pattern will include working a fixed shift basis – shifts involve working 3 or 4 days per week and all shifts include working 1 day at the weekend, with hours between 8:30am and 8:30pm.
Although you will work within a team, this role is home-based and as such, the ability to be self-motivated and work well independently is crucial.
If you are successful, on joining us, we will provide a comprehensive virtual training and induction programme in order to give you the tools to perform the role, and ongoing training and coaching is part of our commitment to you.
We will also provide you with your computer equipment, however a key requirement of the role is that you must have a s uitable working space at home, along with a high speed broadband connection. You must also be based in the UK.
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Contributory pension scheme
- 34 days holiday entitlement per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
Apply today by completing our short Application Form. If you are successful, we will invite you a telephone interview with one of our team and the final stage will be a video interview.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!
Careers With Us